Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Fanfare, 3.5

Welcome to all the new followers!! It is exciting having you here and I can’t believe how you have grown. Leave me a comment and I’ll stop by your blog and say hi!  February has come and gone and now we celebrate March.  The saying goes, "In like a lion, out like a lamb."  There was no lion, just "warm" weather all week around here.  In preparation for spring I changed my background; do you like it?  It suits my mood.  March is a month of races for so many people, so settle in and enjoy reading who's running.  Don't forget to stop by their blogs and wish them luck or go by later and read the race reports (I love reading these).
Good luck to all the runners and racers this weekend.


  • Molly has a Shamrock Run 4 Miler (do you get green shirt?)
  • Badgergirl has an Indoor Triathlon (second this year!)
  • Shellyrm enters the world of ultras this weekend with the Seneca Creek-Greenway Trail Marathon & 50K (has the snow melted on the trails yet?)
  • Amanda is running the Disney Princess Half-Marathon (her second half!)
  • Stephanie is running the Little Rock Marathon (her new half-way there marathon)
  • Amanda is celebrating another birthday on 3/9!  Happy Birthday Amanda.
My Friday Fanfare race calendar continues to fill up. Leave a comment if you want to be included and I’ll add you to my calendar. Also, don't forget to stop by the giveaways listed in the sidebar.

10 comments:

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

I like your new blog background! Makes me want to change mine again!

Hope you get a nice run in this weekend!

Staci Dombroski said...

Love the new blog background!!! Have a great weekend :-)

Ewa said...

I like the background.
wish you a sunny weekend

Molly said...

Our blogs don't match anymore! I like how springlike yours is now!

thanks for the shoutout...I do get a shirt, but not sure if it's green, but it is a tech shirt!

have a great weekend!

shellyrm aka jogging stroller mama said...

Thanks for the encouragement. Snow melted? Well, yes and no. South side of hills = yes, north side = no. Oh and mud and wet = everywhere. I'm going to +++ a little FUN to that for good measure. I almost wish I had a film crew running along with me because I am sure to fall face first into all the mud. It would make for some funny video!

Run safe and strong to everyone!!

onelittletrigirl said...

I am so excited for Spring! And for Shelly and her Ultra!

Libby said...

So another comment in the same day haha. Of course I know St. Norberts! I actually am from East De Pere but when I was in high school we would go walk around looking for stuff to do haha. Go PACKERS is right yay!!

Lastly, I actually am supposed to be running the princess half too...but I'm injured so I'm going to go cheer :)

Meg said...

I like your new background, very cute!

Julie said...

Good luck to all of the runners this weekend! Happy Friday Suzy:)

Badgergirl said...

Thanks for the shoutout! And I like the new blog design!