I have finished "reading" Runner's World Complete Book of Running and have come across one more great quote to share.
The Zen-Tao Approach: “Winning at racing, as in life, is an inner journey without a destination.” And, “You have within you, right now, all that you need to achieve your realistic goals in running.” p. 180Every single person has the ability to achieve their goals. I believe this quote goes far beyond running and can be applied to all of life.
Good luck to all the runners and racers this weekend.
- Candice is running the Spectrum 10K (she just got back from vacationing in Hawaii!)
- Denise is running the Shamrock Marathon (plans on finishing with a smile)
- Julie is running the Get Lucky! 7K (I'm curious, why is it 7K?)
- Mel is running the Mercer Island Half Marathon (there is a whole group of bloggies running, isn't it cool)
- Velma is running the Quivering Quads Trail Half (OK, I think she's running)
- Stephanie is running the Bataan Death March (her first race in a new age division)
- AJH is running the Shamrock Shuffle 5K (have fun with the shorter distance)