Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Three Things Thursday

  1. I'm finally getting over this cold, at least I can breath through one nostril today!  I hope to get back to running this weekend. 
  2. 10 days!  Yes, the three person marathon relay I'm participating in is only 10 days away.  What do we do with 10 days left?  We completely change who is running each leg of the race.  The latest is that I'm running the 9.2 mile leg (hence the reason I hope to get back running this weekend...I need to).
  3. I'm bummed this year.  All the snow is falling south of us.  I don't live in the north so that we miss all the snow.  I live in the north so we get snow and lots of it (OK, so the snow isn't the only reason we live here...but it certainly helps).  ADP sent me an e-mail this morning letting me know that we are 18" under the normal snowfall amounts so far this year.  Serious bummer in my world.  Dear Mother Nature, please dump massive amounts of snow on us after the marathon relay.  Sincerely, Suzy

14 comments:

Staci Dombroski said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! Your package should be arriving soon. I just got received it from the company yesterday and I will sending it to you soon! I hope you enjoy it :-)

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

You will have a blast with the 9.2 miles :)

We have had no snow at all this year....and I am totally OK with that. Marathon training in the snow does not sound like fun.

Katie said...

I am loving the lack of snow :) I can't wait for spring! I can't wait to read about your relay!

Julie said...

I am happy to hear that you are getting better:) You are going to do great on your relay...take lots of pictures:)

onelittletrigirl said...

I will happily send the snow your way. Not only is it not fun, but it is causing so many problems for so many people. I don't mind it in small amounts but this is too much!!!

EricaH said...

Hoping you have a quick full recovery I was sick for about two weeks and it was no fun. :)

The Happy Runner said...

Yes, NOOOOO snow before the relay. After is fine. Sorta :-)

Heidi said...

We have a major lack of snow here too. In Dec/Jan it disappointed me, but now that it's feeling like spring I'm ready to move on to warm weather.

Hope if you do get snow that it's after your race. That sounds like a neat race!

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Well, one nostril is better than no nostrils! Get well soon!

Mark said...

Have fun, Suzy!

ajh said...

I totally hear you about the snow. It is wrong wrong wrong that my daughter has a ton of snow in DC and we have none in Vermont!
Good luck getting ready for the relay. What fun!

Badgergirl said...

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better!

I agree with you, I kind of miss the snow this year. So it can snow all it wants until the end of February. Once it hits March 1? No more snow.

ESH said...

Please, please, please take it!

J said...

Glad you are over that cold. I hate how sometimes they just seem to linger a bit!

I am mad because the weather man keeps saying we are getting snow and then I wake up in the morning and there is nothing!