Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fanfare

Welcome to all the new followers!! It is exciting having you here and I can’t believe there are more than 50 of you. Leave me a comment and I’ll stop by your blog and say hi!

February is here in full force. Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? I think I’m going all out this year and making a card for ADP instead of buying one. When I say “making a card” I don’t mean all pretty and creative (I’m not all that creative); I’m thinking of cutting a heart out of a piece of paper and writing something sappy on it. Hmmm…I wonder if we even have colored paper here. Oh well, ADP is going to get a white heart (sorry honey).

Good luck to all the runners and racers this weekend.
  • Stephanie is running the Myrtle Beach Marathon (if you haven’t stopped by her blog, you need to – the girl is going for the recordbooks)
  • RunningLaur is running The Lost Duchman Half Marathon (3rd half in 3 weeks!!)
  • Julie is running the Lace Up Against Breast Cancer Half (her 2nd half and looking for a PR)
My Friday Fanfare race calendar continues to fill up. Leave a comment if you want to be included and I’ll add you to my calendar. Also, don't forget to stop by the giveaways listed in the sidebar.

14 comments:

J said...

I made a card for my boyfriend last year and it was cute but I just didn't have time this year. I think its the thought that counts and its really cute to make a card!

Molly said...

I'm such a slave to Hallmark, my kids don't even make cards unless they do at school! Have a great weekend!

Ewa said...

My Valentine will be a bit lonely this year. Today my dh is flying to support his mother who has been diagnosed with cancer. I am putting a surprise gift and card in his suitcase.

Julie said...

Hi Suzy,
We are going out to dinner and then watching a movie at home! Thanks for the well wishes!! Happy Friday:)

onelittletrigirl said...

I am single, so it is like any other Sunday to me. However, in the years past when I have been coupled, I really don't buy into it with anything unless the guy wants too.

Tricia said...

have a great weekend!

MCM Mama said...

We don't really do V'day here and I made my husband stop buying me cards last year, so we are going to celebrate "we are no longer snowed in" day here LOL.

And all my races keep getting cancelled. Some day I'll race again.

Teamarcia said...

A card exchange is the extent of our festivities here, although Caveman likes to go out for dinner. But restaurants are insanely busy and we get weird looks when the kids set up under the table. have a great weekend!

Badgergirl said...

What's this Valentine's Day you speak of? I'm just a single girl who will spend her Sunday watching a Zamboni drive around the ice and maybe catch up with Jack Bauer on 24. :)

Libby said...

I'm not creative at all! But my boyfriend actually made me a card one year and its my favorite :) Have fun making your card!

ajh said...

I'l letting you know a week ahead that I am running a half marathon on the ocean in NH next weekend, my first winter half marathon! I can't wait.

Velma said...

Happy Valentines Day!

ajh said...

Check out my blog, I tagged you to receive a new award :)

prashant said...

I'm such a slave to Hallmark, my kids don't even make cards unless they do at school! Have a great weekend!

Work From Home