Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Fanfare

Welcome to all the new followers!! It is exciting having you here and I can’t believe there are more than 50 of you. Leave me a comment and I’ll stop by your blog and say hi!

February is here in full force. How was your January? Do you have anything great on the books for February? I’d love to hear so leave a comment.

Good luck to all the runners and racers this weekend.

AJH is running the Polar Cap 4 Miler (stay warm!)
RunningLaur is running the Sedona Half Marathon (her second half in two weeks)
Molly is running the Chilly Chili 5K (do they serve chili at the finish line?)
Becca is running the Kaiser Half Marathon (you are one of the few staying warm)
All the runners at the local HMRRC Winter Series Race #5

My Friday Fanfare race calendar continues to fill up. Leave a comment if you want to be included and I’ll add you to my calendar. Also, don't forget to stop by the giveaways listed in the sidebar.

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Yes, I'm a Cobber and proud of it!!! My kids might be Cobbers as well. We'll have to see how much money they have in their college accounts by then..lol!! Very small world! I'm stopping at the college this weekend to make a few rounds!!

onelittletrigirl said...

I am going to Florida in 2 weeks to run the Donna 1/2 with Morgan! So excited for the break from Jersey and for my first 1/2 of the season!

Stephanie Nichole said...

OOh I have 2 marathons for Feb. 1 next weekend in Myrtle Beach, SC (Myrtle Beach Marathon) and of course the second in Albany, NY! Can't wait to go home!!!!

Happy Friday!!!
Stephanie

Julie said...

Hi Suzy,
Good luck to everyone racing this weekend:) I am running in the Lace Up for Breast Cancer half marathon on February 15th.

Have a great weekend Suzy:)

Heidi said...

I love it when bloggers post about others races or race results. Gives me new reading material and it's always so inspirational!!!

I have a 10K trail race this weekend too (Feb 7th), and an 8K in two weeks (Feb 28th). Hopefully the weather stays good for those.

ajh said...

Thanks, Suzy! I am really looking forward to my race. I will let you know how it goes!

Meg said...

I didn't realize that there were so many races this weekend, how fun! Have a nice weekend!

momto6 said...

I am running the Chilly Chili also so just dropped Molly an email. It is my first time at this race but my cousin says the answer to your question is yes.

Molly said...

thanks for the shout out, and they do have chili at the end, a full cookoff! Plus beer samples, perfect for Superbowl Sunday!