Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

6, 5, 4

This morning while I was on the treadmill I had so many things I wanted to post about. Now, I can only think of one or two things. Why does that happen?

Monday I ran ~6 miles, today I ran ~5 miles, and on Friday I’ll do ~4 miles. I figure it will work well with my schedule this week. This morning’s treadmill run went really quickly because I started watching Spirit of the Marathon. It is a good documentary about six runners training for the Chicago Marathon. I’ll finish the movie on Friday morning when I hop on the treadmill again.



AJH tagged me to receive an award. Thank you!! Now I need to pass it on to 12 blog friends who bring me sunshine and let them know with a comment.

My 3-person marathon relay buddies, Amanda and Felice
A few who live(d) in my home state of Wisconsin, Badgergirl, Jamie, and Velma
Going for amazing, Stephanie
Blogs I like reading, OneLittleTriGirl, Jenn, J, Katie, Mark, and Tricia

If you've already been tagged...you are tagged again.  :)

17 comments:

Stephanie Nichole said...

Awww I LOVE the award. So pretty!

I'll be flying into Albany on Saturday. You probably won't miss our group at the race. There are going to be a couple dozen for now my "ALMOST halfway there party!"-- since Myrtle beach (should have been my 24th state) was cancelled, NY will now be my 24th. Darn! Oh well...

OOH! Actually we're having a big party around 4 at The Recovery Room Sport Grill across from Albany Med. We'll have food and drinks (water/soda/coffee/etc) and there should be a good number of us there. Your team is VERY much welcome to join us!

What's your email address? I'll send you the flier!

-Stephanie

Katie said...

Aw thank you for the award... too sweet! And I love Gerber daisies! :) The Spirit of the Marathon sounds interesting- I'll have to look into it!

Velma said...

Thanks!!! I have watched the spirit of the marathon so many times. Love it!

Tricia said...

:) congrats on your award and thanks for passing it along!

J said...

Thanks for the award! I always have great ideas on the treadmill and then forget them as soon as I am done running!!

Mark said...

Thanks, Suzy. I like your blog, too!

Julie said...

Hi Suzy,
Good job on your runs:) Congrats on the sunshine award!!!

Lorian said...

Good job on your runs...I admire those who can consistently do the TM running. Congrats on the award!

Wendy said...

I do the same thing - think of things to post about, and then when I have time to sit, and blog they're gone.

Love that movie! Sounds like a great week!

Heidi said...

I sometimes think I should carry a notepad (or a recorder) when I run. So many good thoughts flow. Unfortunately when I stop running some (if not all) of them go away.

Jill said...

I can't ever remember what I want to write when I had all these great thoughts out running or something. Nice job with the miles :).

onelittletrigirl said...

Funny you should give me this award today :) Check out my blog!

Meg said...

Suzy, cute award, you deserve it! So, do you happen to have a turkey chili recipe laying around? Seriously? I need one for work for Friday! Thanks so much!
meg
PS, an easy one please :) !

Badgergirl said...

Thanks for the award Suzy! And enjoy Spirit of the Marathon...I liked it a lot.

Running Diva Mom said...

Thanks, Suzy! I'm passing it on ....

The Happy Runner said...

Thank you!!!!

Can't wait for Sunday ;-)

prashant said...

congrats on your award and thanks for passing it along!

Work From Home