Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday Stuff including 10 Things

“Wednesday Stuff” is the best I can come up with today. I’m tired. I’m eating chocolate at 2 pm. I really just want to read my latest book, “The Girl Who Played with Fire” by Larsson. All this blah and I even ran this morning.

Yes, I ran this morning. I got up (my alarm went off at 5:01) and I decided to see how many miles I could get in before my day began. I was rushing and had to skip my crunches, but I ran 5 miles on the treadmill and managed to mostly get ready before the kids needed me. Yay!!

Sami at Eat Breathe Run 13.1 tagged me. To accept, I need to list 10 things that make me happy and then pass it along to 10 people. Ready, set, go!
  1. My kids! They are the light of my life.
  2. ADP! He supports me in all of my endeavors.
  3. Salad Creations.  Their Jr. Chopped Veggie with Low Fat Honey Dijon is my favorite. The best part, it is big enough to feed me two nights in a row!
  4. The Library and Paper Back Swap.  I love reading and getting books free or cheap to read is the best!
  5. Diet Coke.
  6. Family. They may be far away, but I love ‘em dearly.
  7. Winter, snow, cold, warming up by the fireplace; I just love winter!
  8. Enjoying a good cup of tea in the morning to start the day makes me happy.
  9. My faith in God.
  10. Loving the life I live! What I do, who I am, the actions I take all help me love my life.

Now, I’m sure you are wondering who the lucky ones are. Wait no longer:

Robin @ Westford Mommy
Katie @ Fit to Wed
JenLo @ Thinks By Me

I can't wait to read what makes you happy!

11 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the tag Suzy! I love tea too. Awesome work on the five miles this morning!

Molly said...

warming up by the fire is the best...btw, love how we have the same blog background : )

ajh said...

I did it! Go see my 10 things. I love lists and this type of thing but my it took quite awhile! All fun! Enjoy tomorrow!

Staci Dombroski said...

Such a great list!

Badgergirl said...

Great list Suzy. I have to agree with the library one, can't beat getting books for free.

Thanks for the tag, I actually did this list a few days ago and while I'm sure I can come up with 10 more things that make me happy, I'm going to stick with this list. Check it out.

http://adventuresofbadgergirl.blogspot.com/2010/01/thinking-happy-thoughts.html

Velma said...

Thanks Suzy! I will do my list tomorrow!

Jill said...

Nice 10 things. I gave up diet coke last year for 6 months and lookie here, drinking it again. And I'm okay with that :).

Opps, I forgot to tag 10 souls out there when I did my list.

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Thanks for tagging me! You've got a great list!

Julie said...

Hi Suzy,
I love those salad creations too!! That is a great picture of your kids...very cute and innocent looking:)

JenLo said...

Did the tag assignment!!

Tim F. said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'm a few weeks behind. :( I'll try to make my 10 things next post (but I don't know if I have 10 people to tag. :)