Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

One Picture

I smiled and waved and gave many a thumbs up for what seemed like picture after picture and yet I could only find one picture of me from the Hangover Half.  I understand volunteers took the pictures and the race was free (note the lack of bibs!), but if you are going to take that many pictures of me, I'd love for there to be one of me.  Here I am, the one "hiding" behind the others wearing a pink shirt with a bright yellow vest:



I am still hoping there are pictures from the 3.5 miler with both Manderz and me not only in the picture...but front and center in the picture.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Suzy,
I know what you mean about having no decent pictures at the finish line or in the middle of the race for that matter. Every picture of me looks like crap:) Maybe we will get lucky this year:)

Velma said...

What is the guy doing with shorts? Hopefully, you will find more pictures.

Staci Dombroski said...

My first race and I did not get one picture during the race, I was pretty sad about that! Great job on your time :-)

robinbb said...

I am very obsessed with my pictures. I haven't figured out what I will wear to the half on Saturday because I am worried about my pictures....not about finishing Goofy but about ugly pictures. :)