Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Happy New Year Fanfare


HAPPY NEW YEAR!  IT'S 2010!


I hope everyone has a wonderful 2010 and we can all run, swim, and bike to our potential this year!  It's going to be a great one.

Welcome to all the new followers!!  It is wonderful having you here.  I'll stop by your blog as time allows, a.k.a. when the kids head back to school next week.  There are a few people starting 2010 with races! 

One Little Tri Girl is running a new year 5K
Manderz is running a new year 3.5 miler (if the snow stays away)

Races will start picking up again now that the holidays are done.  Leave a comment if you want to be included in my Friday Fanfare.



I hope you are still reading...

My giveaway ended with the end of 2009 so this morning I went to random.org, shuffled the list and ran the numbers through the randomizer (it sounds more technical than it really is).  Here is what the winner is getting:



Robin at Westford Mommy won the lot!  Robin said "I have been wanting to switch to Hammer Gels so I would definitely pick any flavor of Hammer gel to try out."  Congratulations.

6 comments:

2K10 Destinations said...

Suzy,

I am new to blogging but found yours. I am a mom, teacher, and also going to grad school to become a principal. Just trying to juggle kids, life, and fitness. I look forward to following your success in 2010. Good luck in school!

onelittletrigirl said...

I wish you the best in 2010- so glad I found you :) I look forward to following you in the next year.

Now off to my 5k...in 36degrees!!!

Tricia said...

Happy New Year!

Becca said...

Shucks! Well Hopefully there will be more fun running giveaways! Your blog inspired me to start my own running blog! Thanks so much!

Julie said...

Hello Suzy,
I am a new follower! I noticed that you follow several of the blogs that I do! I am new to blogger land and am looking for new friends. Happy New Year!!

Tim F. said...

Hope you have a great 2010