Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fanfare

Welcome to all the new followers!! It is exciting having you here. Leave me a comment and I’ll stop by your blog and say hi!

We are 22 days into 2010. Can you believe it? It still shocks me when I write “2010” so no, I can’t believe it. How is your running going? I hope you are out there getting it done. Good luck to all the runners and racers this weekend.

Badgergirl has an Indoor Triathlon Saturday
Happy 30th Birthday to Badgergirl Sunday
Manderz is running the Winter Series #4 (15K)

My Friday Fanfare race calendar is filling up. Leave a comment if you want to be included and I’ll add you to my calendar. Also, don't forget to stop by the giveaways listed in the sidebar.

7 comments:

Staci Dombroski said...

My running is going good. I have a hard time believing it is 2010 too! Everytime I write a check to my children's daycare I have to scratch out the 2009 and put 2010. It takes awhile to get used to :-)

momto6 said...

I did a guest post on my running schedule for the year. I swear I still have trouble calling myself a runner. Guest post is at http://mothereseblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/wont-you-be-my-neighbor-nicki.html

candlerun (htabby) said...

Great job on cheering everyone on! When I get back in the saddle with some races I will let you know. :0)

Good luck everyone!

Badgergirl said...

I still have trouble writing 2010. If I'm not careful it comes out 2001 when I'm typing since my fingers aren't used to no longer having two zeros in a row.

Thanks for the shout outs!

The Happy Runner said...

Good luck to you this weekend at the winter series!

Tricia said...

Good luck to everyone running races this weekend.

And come on by, I'm having a Road ID giveaway!

ajh said...

Check out this post. You've been tagged.
http://wwwagegroupsrock.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-was-recipient-of-beautiful-blogger.html