Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fanfare

January is half done already!  How is your running going?  I hope you are out there getting it done.  Welcome to all the new followers!! It is exciting having you here. I'll stop by your blog as time allows! Good luck to all the runners and racers this weekend.

Tina is running the Houston Marathon
Ken is running the Houston Half Marathon



Races will start picking up again now that the holidays are done. Leave a comment if you want to be included in my Friday Fanfare. Also, don't forget to stop by the giveaways listed in the sidebar.

6 comments:

Staci Dombroski said...

I hope you have a great weekend!

onelittletrigirl said...

Yeah for the middle of Jan. Before we know it it will be the middle of Feb and then March and then Spring will be here :)

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Thanks for the shout-out! And good luck to Ken!

Meg said...

Cute blog, I love the colors! I love February so I'm glad January is half-over! Happy Friday, meg!

Denise said...

Seriously, where is this month going? October to now has been such a blur. If you figure out how to slow things down a bit, please let me know.

Tricia said...

Have a great weekend!