Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Fanfare

I hope your 2010 is off to a wonderful start!  Welcome to all the new followers!! It is exciting having you here. I'll stop by your blog as time allows!  The country is a bit cooler than normal, so good luck to all the racers this weekend and, stay warm.

Robin is running Disney's Goofy Challenge
Jon is hoping for snow for the Brave the Blizzard Snow Shoe Race
Felice and Manderz are running our local Winter Series Race #3

Races will start picking up again now that the holidays are done. Leave a comment if you want to be included in my Friday Fanfare.  Also, don't forget to stop by the giveaways listed in the sidebar.

5 comments:

HEATHER @ runfastermommy! said...

oooh I'm so jealous of everyone in Disney this weekend :)

Jon said...

I hope your 2010 is going well too!

I have my first race of the season (a 5 miler) tomorrow AM in Central Park in NYC. I'm hoping the temps will be above 15 degrees!

When is your next race?

The Happy Runner said...

Thanks! I plan to be there. Not sure whether I am going to run the 3m or the 10k -- what are you doing?

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Have a great running weekend!

Tricia said...

Have a great weekend!