Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

I received a Beautiful Blogger Award from AJH at Age Groups Rock.  Thanks!!  I'm supposed to tell you seven random things about myself.


Here are seven things about me that happened today.
  1. I was fingerprinted (it was electronic in case you are curious).  I'm one step closer to being a teacher.
  2. I applied for to student teach in the fall.
  3. I ran 4 miles this morning and then cooled off by walking .36 miles.
  4. One of my favorite parts of being done with a run is rubbing lotion on my feet.  And, since I ran this morning I have happy feet today.
  5. Today I ate half as many cookies as I usually do.
  6. This morning I forgot to put a belt on. I spent all morning I was pulling my pants up because I haven't gotten around to buying new jeans since loosing weight.
  7. I got a tiara cake pan in the mail today! 
Instead of tagging seven more people, I'd love for you to comment with something random about yourself.

12 comments:

Staci Dombroski said...

That is wonderful you are so much closer to becoming a teacher. What grade are you going to teach?

ajh said...

What ages/grades do you hope to teach? There are many rewarding aspects to teaching that is for sure.

Julie said...

Hi Suzy,
Congrats on the beautiful blogger award!! Great list!

Okay so something random about myself....I love getting dressed up and looking beautiful for monthly dates with my hubby:)

Katie said...

Congrats on your steps forward to becoming a teacher- very exciting! Something random about me- I'm certified to scuba dive yet I don't know how to swim freestyle properly.

Meg said...

Yeah for teachers, you're going to have so much fun! I think that's cool that you had to pull your pants up all day, annoying yes but wonderful. Good job!

Velma said...

Love the list!!!!! A tiara cake pan -fantastic.

OK, I have a confession. I did not cheer for Bret on Sunday, and I kind of feel bad about it :(

Lorian said...

Good job on the teaching!

Random thing: my first concert was Dokken.

Kim said...

Congrats on the award, Suzy, and for getting closer to teaching! You will be an awesome teacher!

Let's see...random thing about today:

I fell asleep during my acupuncture appt.

candlerun (htabby) said...

Cheers for you! :0)

-last comment reminded me of something... I fell asleep at a Kiss concert, seriously.

onelittletrigirl said...

Tiara cake pan sounds awesome!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Fun list!!

Hmmm random about me.

I grew up in the same house that my parents currently live in and my folks are still married. I hope to give the same STABLE life to my children.. Hence the reason we are moving now to find our permanent house before the kiddos are in school.

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

That's a great pant problem! And the tiarra cake pan sounds like you make special cakes - fun!