Here are seven things about me that happened today.
- I was fingerprinted (it was electronic in case you are curious). I'm one step closer to being a teacher.
- I applied for to student teach in the fall.
- I ran 4 miles this morning and then cooled off by walking .36 miles.
- One of my favorite parts of being done with a run is rubbing lotion on my feet. And, since I ran this morning I have happy feet today.
- Today I ate half as many cookies as I usually do.
- This morning I forgot to put a belt on. I spent all morning I was pulling my pants up because I haven't gotten around to buying new jeans since loosing weight.
- I got a tiara cake pan in the mail today!