Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

A Visit with Santa and Friday Fanfare

Let's celebrate because it is Friday!  Welcome to the new followers.  I'll stop by your blogs as time allows.  Good luck to everyone running this weekend. 

Sunday Races:
Jill is running the Tucson Marathon
Robin is running the Somerville Jingle Bell Run 5K and celebrating her birthday on the same day

And, good luck to those who I'll see at the HMRRC Winter Series Race #1.
Manderz, 3 miles
Me, 3 miles


Good luck to all! I can't wait to read your race reports.  If you want to be part of the Friday Fanfare, just leave a comment.


Punky, Santa, Bugs, ADP and Suzy
December 2009

6 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Good luck with your race and GREAT pic w/Santa--I've never been able to pull one off where everybody id actually looking nice!

Manderz said...

Love the picture!!! I'll see you on sunday. I am running the Jingle Bell 5K tomorrow - the high is going to be 27 degrees, brrrrr.

onelittletrigirl said...

Great photo!!!!!!!!!

The Happy Runner said...

What a nice family photo!
Hope the exam went well.

Tina at Gotta Run Now said...

That's a great family photo - a real keeper!

robinbb said...

I love the family picture!