Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Two Runners

We still have visitors so we took advantage of the free sitting and went out running. ADP went out first and stretched his legs (3.35 mi, 20:24, average 6:05/mi). He wanted to try out my Garmin, so he wore the Garmin on one wrist and his Polar HRM on his other wrist. I think he liked knowing how far and fast he ran.

Once lunch was finished and Punky down for her afternoon nap I went out for a run. It was a cool 34F outside and overcast. Next time I go and it is this cool I think I’ll need to add another layer over my arms to keep warmer. My run was slightly shorter than ADP’s, but then I have shorter legs. My first mile came in at 8:58! Apparently I was cooler than I thought.

Here's the view running back to my house (taken yesterday, today the roads were just wet):



Today: 3.06 mi, 28:18, ave 9:15/mi

4 comments:

Tina at Gotta Run Now said...

Snow makes everything so pretty!

Manderz said...

Your hubby is fast!! And so are you! :)

Velma said...

It does look pretty, but brrr. I hope the knee is better this week. The picture of hubby and the foam roller is hilarious!

Jill said...

I know I'm officially sick of winter - uck! 1 degrees right now in Denver, I'm going to have to hit the treadmill :(. Thanks for your kind works on my blog; I a feeling lots better. It's friends and bloggers like you that help pick up and get me back out there!!