Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Off to the Kitchen

I didn't finish baking the cookies yesterday, so as soon as I'm done typing I'm off to the kitchen to finish rolling out, cutting, and cooking the cookies.  I also have some caramel rolls to make.  I think I'll frost the cookies tomorrow because this mom can only do so much during nap-time/kindergarten.

This morning I managed to get up with my alarm clock.  My alarm has not been my friend since school ended, I guess I'm finally relaxing.  Since I got up on time, I managed to get all 5 of my miles in this morning.  Good thing too...since I'm off to the kitchen.  I don't have any running planned until Saturday so I'll sign off with a big
Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Will you stop teasing me with all this talk of your caramel rolls already? Just kidding. ;)
Have a wonderful Christmas!

Jill said...

A VERY Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Velma said...

Merry Christmas!!!

The Happy Runner said...

All this talk of caramel rolls really has me craving some -- thanks a lot ;-)

Merry Christmas, Suzy!

Tina at Gotta Run Now said...

Glad you got your 5 miles done. : )

I just made banana bread. I like to make cinnamon rolls, too, but those might have to wait until New Year's Day.

Merry Christmas to you!