My life as a stay-at-home mom is the most rewarding thing I have ever done. Yet, it leaves a lot of time to think (did you know you can play Candy Land on autopilot?). My thoughts take on reoccurring themes after a while. Here are some thoughts I have almost daily* (some are rhetorical, some not).
- What would happen if I stopped eating my daily cookies and York Peppermint Patties?
- What should the theme of Punky’s birthday party be?
- I really need to buy some jeans that will stay up without a belt.
- What should I read next?
- Does today’s list really need to be done, or can I read instead?
- Will I ever have a flat stomach?
- What could I accomplish if I really put my mind to it?
I have thoughts on some of my thoughts (I’d probably be a bear if I stopped eating York Peppermint Patties, which means I’ll probably never have a flat stomach), but those thoughts are another can of worms.
Perhaps I'll ponder these questions tonight when I go to the gym. I am planning on trying out two new (at least new to me) classes. The first is a 30 minute class called Butts & Gutts. I looked up the description of the class and it says "Need we say more?" I guess not. The second class is Body Flow and I have no idea how long it lasts, probably an hour though. It is a combination of Yoga, Tai Chi, and Pilates. I may not have time to ponder my random thoughts tonight if the second class is too complicated. If I do not have time for extra thoughts on my thoughts I'll probably end up better off in the end. :)
*For ease of blogging, I have only written the thoughts about me and skipped those related religion, politics, school, etc.