Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Love Great Finds

This weekend I took the family shopping (gasp!).  We went to one place:  a sport store.  I was hoping we could find some shoes for ADP, but no luck.  I got a great deal though.

I usually run in Asics GT-21X0 series shoes.  The GT2150’s were recently released (I haven’t seen them, but then I haven’t looked for them either).  The 2140’s were full price at the store this weekend so I walked right past them.  The 2130’s were marked down to $59.95 from $95.  Not bad, especially since we all know how shoes add up!  Most of my running this year was in 2130’s, so I knew they would work well.  The sign above the shoes said “Buy One, Get One Half Price.”  Yay!  They only had two in my size so I grabbed them both.  To make a great deal even better, I had a 20% off coupon.  So, I scored two pair of running shoes for $72.  I stoked.  Of course, Punky didn’t care a bit for the great price I got.  She was just happy they have pink on them.


What good finds have you bought lately?
Here's the state of my kitchen this morning:

Not usable.  The new dishwasher should be installed in 2 1/2 hours!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

What a deal on the shoes! Nice find!

Manderz said...

I know I told you on sunday but thats an awesome deal!! Yay for your new dishwasher!

Jill said...

I'm happy they have pink on them also .. and for the good price! Hope the dishwasher is up and working soon!!

Badgergirl said...

Nice deal on the shoes! I'm hoping I can snag a good deal when it comes time to buy a new pair.

Hope the dishwasher is functional!