Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

A Holiday Friday Fanfare

Merry Christmas to all.  Happy Friday too!  Welcome to the new followers.  I'll stop by your blogs as time allows.  Good luck to everyone running this week.  We've got some new year runners in the group.

12/31
Denise is participating in the Puddlz NYE Marathon, a one mile loop to run as many times as you want

1/1/10 (I know this is next Friday, but only time will tell if I'll get next week's Friday Fanfare up in time.)
Amanda running the HMRRC Winter Series Race #2, 3.5 miles
I'm running the HMRRC Winter Series Race #2 as well, the Hangover Half-Marathon

Good luck to all! I can't wait to read your race reports. If you want to be part of the Friday Fanfare, just leave a comment.  And stay tuned, next up is a giveaway!

4 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Merry Christmas!!

Velma said...

Good Luck on the race! Merry Christmas!

Jill said...

I hope you had a great, family-filled Christmas!

onelittletrigirl said...

Hope you have a great race! I will be doing a 5k on NYDay :)