Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Fanfare


Let's celebrate because it is Friday!  Welcome to the new followers.  I'll stop by your blogs as time allows.  Good luck to everyone running this weekend.  

Sunday Races:
Felice is running the Albany Winter Fest Last Run 5K
Jon is running the Albany Winter Fest Last Run 5K

I have been a little caught up in getting a new dishwasher installed that I haven't had a chance to stop by all the blogs and see what you've got coming up.  Sorry about that.

Good luck to all! I can't wait to read your race reports.  If you want to be part of the Friday Fanfare, just leave a comment.

2 comments:

The Happy Runner said...

So...thanks for the fanfare but I was locked out! I waited until this week to try to sign up and it was sold out! So, no race for me :-(((

Have a good weekend!

Jill said...

Yea for the new dishwasher!! Happy weekend!