Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Channeling My Mom

I love my mom dearly so I am channeling her today.  Weather update (because we all need a weather update multiple times daily):

Half Marathon is slated for Friday (leg feeling better today and decided it doesn't matter if I walk, as long as I don't hurt I'll do my darnedest to finish all 13.1 miles on Friday).  Friday's projected weather:

Weather.com: 
Snow Shower, High 31°F
Precip 40%
Wind: From N at 6 mph
Max. Humidity: 78%
UV Index: 1 Low

Local News Station:
Late Thursday the focus will shift to a new storm system that will be developing along the east coast. We are continuing to keep a close eye on this situation as a potential major snow storm threatens us by the New Year. We will keep you posted.

AccuWeather:
Apparently I'm not supposed to know what AccuWeather says because I can't open the site today.

3 comments:

The Happy Runner said...

Glad your leg is feeling better today.

I stalk the weather sites all the time. Races or no! I hope the weather is decent on Friday for you.

Tina said...

The weather report looks kind of bad now, but you never know. Hoping for the best!

Jon said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Unfortunately Hammer gel and my stomach don't agree on much. I have tried most gel brands and the one that really hits home is Chocolate Gu...in fact I'm a bit obsessed with it! ;) Where in Upstate NY are you getting all of the snow?