Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday Fanfare!

I'm starting a Friday Fanfare for all those who are running races.  But, with Thanksgiving tomorrow I want to send out a good luck to everyone a day early, especially those who are getting up on Thanksgiving day and running a race before enjoying a Thanksgiving Day feast!

11/26, Tina is running Turkey Trot 10K
11/26, Sami is running a Turkey Dash
11/28, Jon is running a Run Off That Turkey Trot 5K

Good luck!  I can't wait to read your race reports.  Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else!

If you want to be part of the Friday Fanfare, just leave a comment.

8 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Ah, sadly, I decided not to run that race. I'll just have to eat less turkey. :)

Good luck to everyone else racing!

Teamarcia said...

Happy Thanksgiving and good luck racers!
I'll be doing a 5k Turkey trot tomorrow--hope the endorphin boost will carry me thru the hectic day!

JenLo said...

I didn't sign up for one because I'm cooking and there wasn't one in close vicinity, but I'm kinda sad!

Tim F. said...

Have a great thanksgiving and good luck to everyone running. I'll be running a 5K Turkey Trot in San Jose.

RunToTheFinish said...

I knew some folks didn't have blogs, so I tried to mix it up to make sure there were a couple with blogs for sure!

hope your turkey day is great

Tina at Gotta Run Now said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Tricia said...

Good luck to everyone with their races!

sam said...

I can not believe my first race is tomorrow! And I love that I am part of Fanfare! YAY! Now off to bed to get my nice sleep for tomorrow!

Mostly I came by to wish you and your family a happy thanksgiving!