Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Plan for the Week

This week is a different week around here. For one, it is one of the only full weeks of school for the kids in November. With conferences, Veterans Day, and Thanksgiving it seems like the kids will be home more than they will be at school. ADP is working late a couple days (gee, he has to go out to dinner tonight, rough!). Add to the mix my comp exam on Saturday and my normal schedule is out the window. Here’s my current plan:

Monday: 5 miles (treadmill)
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: 3-5 miles outside
Thursday: cross train at the gym
Friday: 3 miles (treadmill)
Saturday: off (comp exam all morning)
Sunday: only time will tell

I already finished my Monday treadmill adventure. I warmed up for a mile, ran a little quicker for 3 miles, and had a mile cool down followed by some walking to finish my time out on the treadmill. It sounds a lot like last week, but with my middle three a bit faster than last week. It is good to be done for the day!

1 comment:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Looks like a good week!

The part that took the longest was totalling everyone's points because I gave different point values for each entry. I wanted to make sure you all got credit. I am not familiar with a randomizer?? I use random.org to pick the numbers usualy but with the format I used this time I had to manually add each persons entries.