Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Love Your Comments

Thanks to everyone who has commented lately! Your input has really helped me. Most recently was yesterday – I now know how to turn the back-light on when I’m using my Garmin at night. This will be a huge help! Someday I’d love to do the same as Tall Mom on the Run with her Friday High Fives (Tall Mom, would you mind having a copy-cat?), but it isn’t going to happen today. If you want me to mention an upcoming race let me know what you have going on!

My happenings are all wrapped up in my test tomorrow morning.  I didn't want to wear myself out tonight at the gym so I did an easy 3 miles on the treadmill early this morning.  It is good to have it done, but it just didn't hit the spot.  I'm looking forward to next week when my focus can be back on running, school in general, and family.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Good Luck on your test tomorrow!! Tests are like babies to me-too much work...lol! You'll do great!

Believe said...

Good luck! Keeping you in my thoughts-and thank you so much for your encouragement :) I do value the input!!! It isn't easy to juggle so much, you are doing great!!

sam said...

Good luck suzy!! I can not wait to hear how it goes, i'll be thinking about ya and sending good vibes your way! I know you will do great!

Tina at Gotta Run Now said...

Glad you saw the light! ; )

The Happy Runner said...

Good luck on the test!!!

Jill said...

Thanks for your comments, too :). I hope the test went well, can't wait to hear. What are you going to school for? Enjoy your Sunday...and hope you get in a little run!