Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

It Took 4 Hours

Since I decided to cut my 10 miler today (still hopeful I’ll get 5 in tomorrow) I went shopping. I won’t say it was complete torture, but I was walking around for four hours trying to find the perfect Christmas gifts for everyone. I think running 10 miles would have been easier. However, I’m happy to say I am finished with my Christmas shopping minus a book for my niece and a gift for ADP! It may be easier to run 10, but it feels darn good to be just about done gift shopping for the year.

3 comments:

JenLo said...

Crap! I just bought my first few online tonight. I have a long way to go ;/ Wish me luck--I go 4 for the first time tomorrow!

Jill said...

Shopping for 4-hours would have landed me in bed for the rest of the day! Much harder than a 10-miler for sure!

onelittletrigirl said...

Ugh- I am usually done by now and I haven't even started!!!!

While I hate (read:despise) shopping normally, I really do love christmas shopping.