Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Five Things Friday

Just five things today (OK, 7 if you count the links at the bottom).

  1. Yay for my new carbon fiber foot plates!! I can go running again. (The plate goes under the insole.  I'm not sure what this will do for arch support though because the plate is flat.)
  2. New foot plates + higher mileage on my running shoes means new shoes.
  3. I'm headed to the gym this weekend for a fitness assessment and to get a training plan in place with the help of someone who knows what they are doing (a.k.a. not me).  The someone is not only a trainer, but a marathoner AND Green Bay Packer fan.  I couldn't be more excited.
  4. My meal planning and grocery shopping for the next week is done.
  5. In my free time I plan on starting The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown this weekend. 

Check out these great give-aways.
POM Wonderful Giveaway from See Sami Eat.
Beat the Flu Giveaway from Mom on the Run

4 comments:

Jenn said...

NEVER trust a Packer fan..lol!

Suzy said...

Now, now Jenn. Be careful what you say. Packer fans are the BEST!

sam said...

I am jealous your meal planning is already done! I feel like I just planned meals for this week. Time flies! Tell us how the fitness assessment goes! That's awesome that the trainer is also a marathoner!

Velma said...

I love that you found a Packer fan trainer! We are some strange club :) The New Years race sounds like a blast!