- Do not run outside the subdivision when it is dark. There are no lights on the pathways or roads.
- Wear gloves when it is below 45F. My hands got cold.
- Be prepared to be blinded by the random guy driving toward you with his lights on bright.
- When the Garmin beeps, nothing is wrong and there is no need to stop.
- Why doesn’t Garmin have an indiglo button? I couldn’t see the face at all.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
And the Sun Went Down
Yesterday was different than all the other Wednesdays this semester, I didn’t have class. I took full advantage and went for a run when ADP got home. I usually don’t run in the late afternoon and on the occasion I did, it was still light. I started on my run and the sun went down. I learned a few things yesterday.