Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

3-hour Time Limit

This morning I am off to school for my comprehensive exam. I usually run on Saturday mornings; let me say, I’d much rather be running. The doors open at 8:30 and the test consists of one write-on-demand question starting at 9 am. To paraphrase the course book, I have three hours to combine everything I have learned in the 15 classes I have taken and write as much as I can in an orderly fashion using the professor’s favorite money-phrases.

I have no idea how I’ll be doing when I finish the exam. I’ll have a 35 minute ride home to mull over what I wrote, think of things I forgot to include, and hope that I answered the question to the best of my ability. I have left my running plans wide open for today. I don’t know if I’ll get home and be ready to crash on the couch for a few hours or I’ll be super charged and ready for a long run. Both are fine with me. What I know is I’ll be mentally exhausted because I’m going to put my all into this test so I pass.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Good Luck Good Luck Good Luck! I'm pretty sure you have a free pass to do whatever you want today!!

Mark said...

Good luck! You've worked hard and it will show!

Melissa said...

Thinking of you!

Badgergirl said...

Good luck!

Tim Fitz said...

Good luck!

sam said...

SUZY GOOD LUCK!!! =] I am thinking happy thoughts and sending them your way!