Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thanks to ADP

Today is an appropriate day to thank ADP for all his support in my exercise and running journey.  Without ADP by my side, I highly doubt I would be where I am now with my fitness.  ADP and I met in graduate school and to make a short story even shorter, we were married two years later.  He has been with me when I didn't exercise and was my heaviest, through pregnancies when I could not exercise, when I was training for my first half-marathon, and all the times in between.  Thanks for all your support and encouragement.  This medal is as much yours as it is mine.

Thanks and Happy Anniversary ADP!

4 comments:

JenLo said...

Congrats!

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary. Sounds like you're a lucky girl!

sam said...

aww happy anniversary! Sounds like you guys are a good team!

Tina at Gotta Run Now said...

What would we do without them?! Happy anniversary! : )