Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Pain in the Toe

When I was a freshman in college I hurt my toe. No, I wasn’t drinking when I hurt my toe, I was dancing. I never went to the doctor, instead I muddled through and after a couple years there was no more pain. The pain wasn’t actually in my big toe; it is the joint between my foot and my big toe. Saturday morning before the race my toe was hurting a little. By the end of the race my toe downright hurt. Two days later it still hurts which leaves me with the dilemma of going to the doctor or waiting it out. I don’t think there is anything my doctor can do about it, but then since I never went to the doctor in college I really don’t know. Hmmm, another thing to think about…

My toe may hurt but it doesn’t hurt any worse when I’m moving around so I hopped back on the treadmill this morning for another easy three miler. Tomorrow I’m off and I’m looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

BUMMER.. I wonder what is up??