Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Off to the Gym

I am off to the gym in a few minutes and it is one of those days I would much rather stay home.  It isn't cold out, but the fireplace is on and I've spent a lot of today next to it being cozy warm.  I was up early to continue studying for my comp exam and I'm plum worn out.  Thankfully ADP is cooking dinner (as he always does on Tuesday night) so I have one less thing on my to-do list for today. 

I am not sure what I plan to do at the gym.  If the stair climber (see below) is available I would like to try it.  Otherwise I'll head back to the arc machine I was on last week because I liked it and it was good to my ankle and foot.  Did I mention my left ankle is acting up again?  Well, it is and I don't know what is wrong so low impact is exactly what the doctor ordered.


An hour of exercise awaits me,
So off to the gym I go.
I should be mute
Instead of writing anything cute.

3 comments:

Tina at Gotta Run Now said...

I see in your sidebar that you're going to blog every day in November. Maybe I'll try that, too!

Jenn said...

Have fun at the gym! Sometimes those days when you'd rather stay at home end up being your best workouts!!

sam said...

suzy you are brave for even thinking stair machine! I dont think i could make it for 5 minutes on that!

hmm i think i want to try posting all 30 days on November!

ps
maybe i missed the post but how is the toe doing?