Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Fun and Excitement, 5 miles

I am in the middle of an exciting two weeks. Yesterday was Bugs’ birthday party; he’ll be the big number six is tomorrow! Today is a busy Monday starting with a chiropractor appointment (it’s been too long since I last visited Dr. Nelson) and ending with the Green Bay Packers at the Minnesota Vikings. I’ll be sporting my Packer jersey all day with my “goal” jeans which now require a belt to stay up comfortably.

I knew looking at my schedule that my Monday would be busy so I made sure to get up this morning and run five before the day started. It was a good run. The basement is finally cooling off a little (or so it seemed), my legs felt fresh, and Numb3rs is still keeping my attention. I love it when the day starts with a good run.

This week’s plan:
Monday: 5 miles
Tuesday: 5 miles
Wednesday: 8 miles
Thursday: rest day
Friday: 3 miles
Saturday: unknown…probably really easy 3 miles
Sunday: RACE DAY!

Today: 5 miles
Weekly total: 5 miles

1 comment:

sam said...

oh man sunday is f=race day! almost here. i am so excited to hear the results!

i feel like indian food is a love hate thing. some people LOVE it and some people can't even stomach the smell. I am on team love!