Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Too Busy, Too Tired, 3 miles

When life gets busy, I get tired. It is my natural way of dealing with everything going on. Unfortunately for me, life is about to get busy so I’m exhausted. By no means am I as busy as most, but we have a pretty relaxed life around here so to have so much going on in the next couple weeks is throwing me for a loop. This busy schedule is affecting my home work (it isn’t getting done), my sleeping (I’m not sleeping great), my planning (making a list sounds taxing to me), and now my running.

I was supposed to run 5 miles this morning and I couldn’t even finish it. I managed to get three miles in before throwing in the towel. Even then, I didn’t throw the towel in completely because I walked for a mile before getting off the treadmill. Now, it is 6 a.m. and all I want to do is go back to bed. Going to sleep isn’t in the plans until 10:30 tonight – today is the beginning of my busy couple of weeks. Oh, I hope I find my energy again soon…

Today: 3 miles
Weekly total: 16 miles

1 comment:

JenLo said...

I think it's awesome that you are at least making the attempt. Most people (including me) would just get overwhelmed and say "forget it" and not even do the 3 (or 4) miles. Give yourself the credit for at least making the effort!