Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

A Sore Day, 5 miles

I am still sore from Saturday’s run so I took it easy. It was good to force myself to go slower (this is easier on a treadmill, without a doubt). Yes, my run took longer but my legs are feeling better now that I am done running. I can only hope that some good stretching today will help my legs get back to normal before tomorrow’s run.

On tap for this week:
Monday: 5 miles (done!)
Tuesday: 8 miles
Wednesday: 5 miles
Thursday: REST!!
Friday: 3 miles
Saturday: 8 miles
Sunday: Rest in the form of throwing a birthday party for my (soon-to-be) 6 year old!!

Today: 5 miles
Weekly total: 5 miles

1 comment:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Pretty sure my FAST comes from years of sprinting up and down the basketball court :)

I have a Garmin 305..it includes a heart rate monitor which I never use. My folks bought it for me for Christmas from Costco for around $160. I think it is GREAT but I am not sure what the bells and whistles of the newers modesl would be. I like to know my distance and pace and this watch does that, when I charge it :)