Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Skipping a Run

Sometimes life happens and runs need to be skipped. Today is one of those days. Last night I was up late watching the Green Bay Packers host and beat the Chicago Bears. I was camped on my couch wearing a green jersey cheering on my Packers. I was up late because it was a night game so it was actually televised where I live.

In addition to being very tired this morning, it is a big day in my family. My youngest starts her second year of preschool this morning. While she is at preschool my oldest will get on a bus that will take him to kindergarten. I completely intend on being a tired, emotional mess by noon. I don’t think a run will help my situation, especially speed work. I’ll be back at it tomorrow. Thankfully it looks like a light running week for me.

1 comment:

Velma said...

I just found your blog - go Pack :)