Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Runner's Profile

Check out Freihofer's Run For Women's Blog! They are profiling women who have run the annual Freihofer's Run for Women and I've been profiled.

Freihofer's is a family event with a Community Walk at 8 am, 5K run at 10:15 am, and a Kids' Run starting at 11:20 am. I run the 5K and the kids enjoy the Kids' run now that they are older. I enjoy running the race and the kids enjoy the cookies. Did I mention the cookies? Everyone who participates gets a box of Freihofer's chocolate chip cookies (or have every year we've participated).

If you are in the Capital District June 5, 2010 you should definitely get involved in the festivities.

2 comments:

JenLo said...

I'm coming all the way from Binghamton to run for the first time. I found your blog via their blog ;) Happy running!

Suzy said...

I hope you enjoy the race as much as everyone else! It is a great event.