Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pajama Days, 8 miles

It felt good to get up this morning and hit the treadmill. Yes, my legs are still a little tired and I’m generally a little tired but it still felt good. Yesterday the kids did not have school (closed for Yom Kippur) so we had a pajama day. I got up in the morning, ran, showered, and then put on a clean pair of pj’s and didn’t get out of them until my run this morning. It was great! I did play a few too many games of Chutes and Ladders, but I’m no worse off for it.

This morning’s run seemed to be another run. I’m beginning to feel like a broken record so I thought about it this morning. I’m ready for the race and I feel like I’m spinning my wheels and will be for the next 11 days. Thankfully I’ll be busy with birthday happenings for the next week to keep me from having the time or energy to do much whining about waiting for the race.

Today: 8 miles
Weekly total: 13 miles

No comments: