Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hump Day, 5 miles

Hump day is supposed to be a good day. The week is half done which means it is almost the weekend again. To me Wednesday is the day homework is due and I have to stay up late for class. Tomorrow I will be tired from my long Wednesday. Perhaps I should name Wednesday “Longest Day of the Week.”

I started my “Longest Day of the Week” with five miles on the treadmill. I won’t lie; I enjoyed my outdoor run on Monday much better. When you run outside you actually go somewhere. Inside just isn’t the same because the treadmill may say I ran five miles but as far as I could tell I didn’t move so much as a few feet during the whole run. I tried to make things a little more interesting so I did negative splits on the treadmill. I sped up for each mile finishing my last mile a whole minute faster than my first.

Total: 5 miles
Weekly total: 14.9 miles

No comments: