Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Crazy Busy, 3 miles

It is a good thing to get up and run first thing in the morning because life has become crazy busy. Today is one of those days where the only moments I'll have to sit down is when I'm driving a kid somewhere. I think it will be a really good thing to have lots of red lights today. I am sitting right now, but I should be up and getting things done. I've tried to blog while moving around and doing other things and it doesn't work; the blog ends up all disjointed. Although, I am licking envelopes to Bugs' 6th birthday party while I blog so I can multitask a little.

Today's run was a quick 3 miles. If you read my profile you may have picked up on the fact that I want to break 30 minutes at next year's Freihofer's Run for Women. This morning I ran 3.1 miles on the treadmill (of course) in 30:32. I'm almost there!

Today: 3.1 miles
Weekly total: 14.1 miles

No comments: