Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Change of Seasons, 4 miles

When I woke up this morning it was a cool 46F outside! I can barely contain my excitement because cool weather means fall and fall is almost winter! Oh, I love winter. Cooler temps means I need some retail therapy in the form of cool weather running clothes.

Since I ran inside on the treadmill (as usual), I didn't need any cool weather running clothes today. I did some speed work again this morning. I learned my lesson last week and I didn't push as hard today. Last week I had jelly legs for a few days. This week, I hope that my legs will be fine by tomorrow morning when I plan on running 5 miles.

Today:
  • 0.5 mile jog to warm up
  • 3 x mile with .15 mile walking rest between miles

Weekly total: 7 miles

1 comment:

roxie said...

I never cease to be amazed at you......your stamina as well as your writing. xoxoxo