Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Wanted: More Sleep, 5 mi

Thank goodness for rest days. Yesterday I did nothing active (well, other than trudging up and down stairs with laundry, weeding gardens, and painting). OK, so I was active, but not exercise active. Good thing too because I'm exhausted from head to toe. I think I need to get more sleep than I am now. The question is when? I run early in the morning. The kids don't both nap so I can't justify napping. If I go to sleep early at night I'll rarely see my husband, ADP, during the week. I guess ADP will have to go without seeing as much of me because going to bed early makes the most sense. I'm sure he'll be fine with it because he'll have 100% control of the TV remote.

I took it easy today for my five miles. I am tired and I knew that if I pushed I'd just give up. So, I put a movie in and started up the treadmill for a leisurely run.

Today:
  • 5 miles
  • cool

Weekly total: 19 miles

No comments: