Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Taking It Easy, 3 miles

This morning I didn't want to get up and run since I had a long run yesterday, but my week always goes better when I start it with a run. I decided to take it easy so I switched my training schedule around for the week giving me a nice easy three mile run this morning. My quads were tight, but otherwise the run felt good. The problem with the run is that my Netflix Watch Instantly wasn't working for me so I didn't get my fix of old television shows.

Late yesterday afternoon my left ankle started hurting again. I have decided there is (hopefully) no rhyme or reason for the pain because it strikes at odd times. So, I put my leg up and went on with the day. It didn't hurt this morning, so (hopefully) no harm done.

Weekly total: 3 miles

No comments: