Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Boring Titles, 6 mi

I've been thinking about it and eventually people may actually read this blog (I know-it's a stretch, but a girl can dream) and the current titles are very boring. Who wants to read 'date, miles' every day? Not me. So I'm going to try to change things up a little. The problem is my creativity...or lack there-of. So bear with me.

This week is turning out to be a dandy of a week. Last week I ran a total of 20 miles and this week I'm already at 14 and I haven't even run my long run. I know training is to get my body ready for the half-marathon, but really who goes from a 20 mile week to a 28 mile week? Apparently I do. I only have two more running days this week and my legs still feel like jello from Monday's 3x mile run. I hope they are doing better by Saturday when I have to run a little farther.

Today:
  • 6 miles
  • cool

Weekly total: 14 miles

No comments: