Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

8/22, 7 miles

One of the great things about Saturday runs are that they are outside. This morning I woke to (finally) cooler weather, 70F, and the heavy threat of rain. The rain started yesterday morning and is not supposed to completely end until tomorrow morning. While I love running outside, it is not worth it to me when it is raining. So, I put a movie on (thank you Netflix Watch Instantly) and ran seven miles on the treadmill.

I did not wear my water belt so I hopped off the treadmill a couple times for Powerade Zero. Our treadmill does not have working water cup holders, so I need to get off to get a drink. I soaked through my clothes and a hand towel. Perhaps I would have been better off running in the rain.

Today:
  • 7 miles
  • cool (.25 mi)

Weekly total: 20 miles

Training total: 103.3 miles

No comments: