Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8/19, 4 miles

How is it that I am 1/3 done with my training already? I looked at my calendar and I've completed four of the 12 weeks!! And, I've done it without incident. I was running 20-23 miles a week before starting my training, so all I've really done is rearrange my running schedule so I am running longer on Saturday and shorter during the week. I'm still happy to be where I am.

This morning my ankle didn't bother me at all during running. It didn't bother me when I was done and stretching and working on it (those exercises recommended to me by my SIL). Now that I am sitting typing my ankle is hurting. I want to ask - what gives? I just hope the pain doesn't move beyond mild but persistent.

Today:
  • 4 miles
  • cool

Weekly total: 10 miles

No comments: