Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

8/18, 3 miles

Another day and another run but with a glitch. The outside of my left ankle is hurting again. I stopped running a couple years ago because of this pain (ceasing to exercise didn't immediately help the pain). I've been relatively pain free for a long time but the pain is back. My ankle hurt a couple months ago so I asked my sister-in-law for advice and she gave me some exercises to do. My ankle stopped hurting for a while, but the pain is back. Thankfully, it doesn't hurt when I run, just the rest of my waking hours. The dull pain is most annoying when I'm sitting and resting. Perhaps I'm not supposed to rest.

Today:
  • 3 miles
  • cool

Weekly total: 6 miles

1 comment:

Chris said...

hi Suzy - would you have an e-mail address this is a request from the Freihofer's Run for Women site administrator. Or feel free to e-mail freihofersrun@gmail.com. thanks! Chris