Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8/11, 4 miles

Today feel like on of those days I could just write: ran again. Writing something so boring wouldn’t be very much fun, now would it? So, while I just ran again, I’m sure I have more to say on the topic.

My treadmill is in the basement and it is getting warm down there. It is usually warm starting in July through the beginning of November. Then, it gets down right cold, just how I like it. I struggle through these warm runs. My warm is very different than what other people may think of as warm. I don’t have a thermometer in the basement, but it is somewhere in the mid-70 degree range. We keep a dehumidifier running so it isn’t as humid as it could be (of course, the dehumidifier running all the time makes it even warmer in the basement). I run a little slower on the treadmill than I do outside and I think the main reason is the temperature; although, I’ve never tested this theory out. Which affects me more: hot or humid? I would have to say hot, although I’ll avoid humid at all costs too.

Today:
  • 4 miles
  • cool

    Weekly total: 6.68 miles

No comments: