Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sleep

The problem with running is that it greatly interferes with my sleep. I know it is my own doing, but I still don't have to like it.

I get up before the kids to get my running in. This means I'm up at 4:30 to run four or five days a week. This is mighty early even though I go to bed early every night. Once a week I go to bed even earlier so I can catch up a little on my lost sleep. Last night was one of those nights and I slept for 10.5 hours and loved it! I feel much better today.

No running for me today because it is a rest day. I will be tooling around in the pool with the kids this afternoon so I'll get a little exercise in, but the fun kind. Tooling around in the pool consists of a child on each side of me trying to swim while holding onto my hand for dear life. My arms get quite a work out as I walk back and forth in the 4' deep pool with the kids.

No comments: