Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

7/29, 3 miles

Let me put this out there: I hate hot and humid weather. While the weather shouldn't affect me in the basement where the treadmill is, it does. We have a dehumidifier running almost constantly all summer and it gets warm and there is still too much humidity in the air. It starts getting warm through July and it will stay until Oct. Since I run four days a week in the basement this will cause a few issues for me in the upcoming months.

Today I ran 3 miles. It seemed to take forever, but I know it took normal time (thank you treadmill for keeping track of everything for me). I kept the treadmill at a 1% incline as I usually do.

This morning:
  • 3 miles (water at 1 and 2 mile breaks, slowed the pace at 2.5 miles)
  • walk to cool

Weekly total: 7 miles

No comments: